tiistai 11. lokakuuta 2011

The music

As this is gonna be a musical (some kind of) it needs music! \0/
And I got some kind of confirmation from a band called Tommi Taavila Group that at least some of its members are gonna help me with this project. (love them) http://www.myspace.com/tommitaavilagroup
I'm gonna make them play at least some MJ for the animation but the other music, we will see about it. (And we will also see about the payment too...)

And about the dance part I got a confirmation part for my friend too who promised to make a choreography for my dance animation part. :D THANK YOU so much from this! I know how much this will help me and it is gonna be so cool because I can make the dance so much better and actually affect it.

I love this project more and more as I plan it. xD I just hope it stays this way.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti