tiistai 11. lokakuuta 2011

Neighbour Rumble - My final work

This is gonna be my final project diary.
I'm third year student of Satakunnan ammattiopisto, Nakkilan yksikkö (Villilä), Finland and I study 3D animation/game.
Basically this is mostly for me and maybe for few readers from school, so that I can see myself how much I have put efford in it and to remind myself that I need to do this for my education.
So my final project is gonna be short film animation (musical), probably around 1-4 minutes long. (We will see about that.)
I will try my best to keep this interesting enough, but since I don't have scanner at home I can't put many of my sketch works here (though I will try loaning the scanner at school) and after the time passes I will put some 3D practises, ideas and thoughts here.
At the moment my projects name is Neighbour Rumble because that is what the short animation is going to be about. The name might change but at the moment I'm happy about it.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti